2) Click on the 'Create Entry' button to start your submission.
3) Complete the submission form.
Note:You can return to edit the form as often as you wish before the entry deadline - Just click to login
Multiple categories:You can clone your original entry and then edit as you wish to highlight attributes applicable to that particular award.
Submit your entry:Once you have completed your entry form, return to your dashboard and check the box next to your entry(ies) and click the 'Submit' button. Once submitted, you cannot edit your entry(ies).
The judging period is from April 2020 April 2021
WATCH OUR HOW TO ENTER VIDEO GUIDE
TOP TIPS TO CREATE YOUR ENTRY
- Provide a summary of your product/service offerings. The judges will be looking for examples of product development, innovation, flexibility, reliability, scalability, integration, delivery, the user interface and user experience.
- Describe your customer focus demonstrating your approach to customer service, understanding of customer needs, reaction to market challenges, back office, reporting and compliance requirements.
- Provide information on the commercial success of the product (we understand that these figures are sensitive and all will be held in the strictest confidence. The more you can provide, the easier it is for the judges to credit).
- Provide any additional detail in support of your application such as videos, pdfs images and presentations. Your entry statement can be up to a maximum of 1000 words.